Sunday 9 May 2010

Almost half way there!

Hehe. It's been months since my last post (once again). Sorry to leave everyone hanging!
So, after all these months I still do not have a definitive idea of what I want!

First of all, I thought there were only 3 wedding dress styles one should go for... and boy was I wrong! My first thought was princess dress. I still love them, don't get me wrong, but I found so many other types of dresses that look just as beautiful! Here's a couple that have recently caught my eye...

Unique and Creative dresses by Suzanne Ermann:




Clean cut Lyn Ashworth dresses:



Stylish and Romantic dresses from Ian Stuart






There are too many more to share! Will add some in due to time :)

Secondly, colours and wedding theme... heh, I really can't choose! Do I want the dark, dramatic feeling? Glitzy and glamorous? Vintage? Classic? Rustic? Chic? I love them all!!!

When we get to South Africa this July, we're going to (hopefully) be able to decide on a venue. Based on that, we'll be able to start making decisions!!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are getting married in August, right? Last minute decisions, hmmm? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails