Sunday 7 February 2010

Winter wedding possibilities

I know it's been ages! Sorry everyone!

So, back to business! As everyone knows, our wedding will fall within the South African winter (European summer holidays). We've been looking a little deeper at possibilities to reflect the season in a very festive way. We came up with a current favourite for my dear bridesmaids... Cloaks!



Of course this is still a working progress but I found some lovely ideas on sites like Isabella's Realm. Take away the flowers and perhaps use another colour and this could be perfect! I'm still open for ideas but this is one that's gotten me rather excited with the idea of a winter wedding. We'll see where it will lead!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Lani! The bridesmaids you chose will really pull it off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails