Monday 12 October 2009

Fun Monday

We all suffer from the Monday Blues every once in a while (or every Monday in some cases).

What I decided was to begin every week with something a little upbeat. Bring the good and positives vibes into the new week!

Today's pick me up has already been a smash hit on YouTube. Just to show that weddings do not always have to be stiff ceremonies.

I bring you the wedding entrance of Jill and Kevin, viewed on YouTube. You can also check out their website for further information.

The lovely thing about their sudden "climb to fame" is that they now use this to raise money for the Sheila Wellstone Institute, which fights against domestic violence. Can't help but love it :)

3 comments:

  1. Lani, this is so funny! I enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Histeries!!!!...could`nt help to share it....have a look at my blog. Love you...you are a tonic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit here!

    Right by far the best entrance into a wedding i feel like busting a move at my own! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails